Want to Stop Smoking?
Want to Stop Smoking? We make it easier
Why stop with us?
- Free NHS Service
- 5070 people stopped with our help last year
- We offer free Quitline support
- We arrange smoking products to suit you
- You are 4 times more likely to stop with our help
It has never been easier to stop smoking
Did you know that stopping smoking is the number one thing you can do to improve your health?
At Derbyshire County Stop Smoking Service, we know that stopping smoking is not easy, but with our help we are confident that you can do it.
Since 2000 we have helped approximately 45,000 people in Derbyshire stop smoking.
Want to give it a try?
Derbyshire County Stop Smoking Service offers sessions near you at times that are convenient to you, including evenings and weekends.
We also offer free telephone support via our Quitline Service. This means you get support at a time that suits you wherever you are.
We also run drop in sessions in Chesterfield indoor market on Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays between 11am and 2pm.
To find out more visit our campaign bus or give us a ring on 01246 868425 or 0800 085 2299 (free from a landline)
Even if you have tried to stop with us before and not quite made it; you will be welcomed back. Most people need several quit attempts before they finally become smokefree.
Our knowledgeable friendly advisers have lots of tips to help you with cravings and access to some fantastic new products to help towards being smokefree in 2013.
Remember you are 4 times more likely to quit with our help.
Come and see us on our ‘Mobile’ Stop Smoking Bus for free advice and support!
Call us and see us at the following venues
- Monday 6th May: Buxton Spring Gardens 9am-3pm
- Tuesday 7th May: Chesterfield Outside Burtons 9am-1pm – Sean and Becky will be here!
- Tuesday 14th May: Alfreton Naughty but Nice Café 9am-1pm
- Tuesday 21st May: Pets at Home Claycross 9am-1pm
- Wednesday 22nd May: Chesterfield Market 9am-3pm – Final with Sean and Becky!
- Tuesday 28th May: Staveley Morrissons
- Wednesday 29th May: Clowne Tesco’s
For more information please contact 0800 085 2299 or 01246 868425.
You don’t have to wait long for the benefits of stopping smoking:
- After 20 minutes – your blood pressure and pulse return to normal
- After 24 hours – carbon monoxide will be eliminated from your body
- After 48 hours – all the nicotine has left your body – your sense of taste and smell has improved.