Cat and Ricky's Light Switch On
Cat and Ricky's Christmas Light Switch On
’twas a couple of weeks before Christmas and all through the James family’s house in Matlock, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse….
That was until Cat and Ricky from the Peak FM Breakfast Show turned up in the garden LIVE on air at 7am!
They didn’t turn up alone…
They filled the garden with the Peak FM Street Team, elves, a 12 piece choir from Matlock Musical Theatre, Santa Claus and even a very special reindeer!
Cat and Ricky hit the switch and hosted the whole show live. Check the pictures here!
Big thanks to Birdswood.org, the friends of Cromford canal and Matlock Musical Theatre
- The happy kids
- Corin and Chelsa the "reindeer"
- The lights just after switch-on
- The James family lights
- Feeling Christmassy!
- The Christmas elves
- Santa with Corin and our special reindeer!
- Santa with the elves
- Santa with the James family
- Cat, Ricky and the James family
- Ricky heads to Matlock
- Cat and Ricky meet the gang
- Cat Ricky and Santa
- Kathryn from Matlock Musical Theatre
- Cat and Ricky with more elves!