Twinlakes All Action Theme Park
- Browse Vouchers
Family day pass for up to 4 people (adults/children) to Twinlakes All Action Theme Park.
We look forward to welcoming our guests back to theme park and have been planning and preparing for our reopening following guidelines from the UK Government, NHS, PHE and BALPPA.
The health and safety of our team and guests is our highest priority. We want to ensure you feel safe and comfortable when visiting and will do everything we can with heightened cleaning regimes, social distancing and capacity restrictions.
The Following attractions will be closed:
- Indoor play areas
- Water park
Should you wish to visit the theme parks, we kindly ask that you respect the safety measures we have put in place. The theme park can only remain open if all our visitors adhere to the rules.
Please check the website for the latest updates.
Our reopening schedule will be continually reviewed and revised. Rides, attractions and facilities may be modified or suspended without notice.
Should you wish to visit the theme park, we kindly ask that you respect the safety measures we have put in place. The theme park can only remain open if all our visitors adhere to the rules.
After you have purchased your Peak FM Summer Days Out Voucher you NEED to pre-book and reserve your entry to Twinlakes Park. Due to demand and lower capacity limits to keep families safe you will NEED to pre-book and reserve at twinlakespark.co.uk to guarantee your entry.
How do I pre-book and reserve my place?
- Go to twinlakespark.co.uk/faqs-coronavirus/ and read how the park are keeping families safe this summer
- Click the Buy Tickets online button (twinlakespark.co.uk/buy-tickets-2)
- Select the date of your visit
- Select 'Twinlakes Park Day Ticket'
- Scroll down and select 'Radio Voucher per person' ticket and add them to your basket, complete the online booking process
- You will receive an email confirmation to take with you to the theme park (along with your Peak FM Summer Days Out Voucher)
- Your reservation fee (£1pp) will be given in a gift voucher to spend on the day at the park
- Have a great visit
Open Monday to Sunday from 10am
Twinlakes All Action Theme Park Terms and Conditions
- Family day pass for up to 4 people (adults/children) to Twinlakes All Action Theme Park
- The automatic voucher you will receive upon completing your purchase cannot be taken to Twinlakes and redeemed from there; instead a member of the Peak FM team will email the correct voucher to you within five working days from the date of purchase
- After you have purchased your Peak FM Summer Days Out Voucher you NEED to pre-book and reserve your entry to Twinlakes Park. Instructions on how to book your visit can be found here twinlakespark.co.uk/buy-tickets-2
- Voucher is valid until 31st December 2020
- Voucher must be printed before arrival- Digital copies will not be accepted
- No cash alternative is available
1 Area of Application
These Terms and Conditions are valid in the current version at any one time and apply to the relationship between Peak FM and Customers.
2 Definitions and Interpretation
2.1 Business Partner means any individual, company or other entity with whom Peak FM have a commercial relationship.
2.2 Contract means the agreement made between Peak FM and the Customer when the Customer completes the online purchase of Vouchers.
2.3 A Customer is an individual who purchases a Voucher online at peakfm.co.uk.
2.4 Purchase Price is the price of the Voucher as stated from time to time on peakfm.co.uk.
Service Provider means the entity providing the service for which the Voucher has been purchased.
2.5 Voucher means the voucher purchased online at peakfm.co.uk by the Customer.
2.6 Words in the singular shall include the plural and visa versa.
3 Conditions of Purchase
3.1 The Customer is required to make his or her order of the Voucher via the Peak FM website peakfm.co.uk and to follow the instructions therein to complete their order of the Voucher.
3.2 Once the Customer has completed the online process, he or she shall have entered a legally binding Contract with Peak FM and shall be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
4 Conditions of Payment
4.1 Payment for the Voucher must be performed by the Customer exclusively by credit or debit card as instructed online.
4.2 Payment of the Purchase Price is taken in full online via PayPal and must be completed prior to Peak FM processing the Customer's order.
5 Reservation of Proprietary Rights
The Voucher remains the property of Peak FM until the Voucher has been paid for in full and received by the Customer.
6.1 The Voucher will be emailed to the address supplied to Peak FM by the Customer.
6.2 Peak FM reserves its right to refuse to deliver overseas.
6.3 In the event that the Voucher is lost, Peak FM may, but is not obliged to replace the Voucher.
7 Termination of the Contract
Peak FM may refuse to complete a Customer's order in certain circumstances which include, but are not limited to;
1. typing, printing or calculation errors on the part of the Customer;
2. where the Customer has any liabilities to Peak FM;
3. where the Voucher are no longer available; or
4. where the Customer has failed to pay the Purchase Price or any other fees due by them.
8 Refund Policy
Once purchased, vouchers cannot be transferred, exchanged, refunded or returned.
8.1 Should an establishment cease trading within the validity period then a refund will be issued. The Customer can obtain a refund by posting the Voucher to; Peak FM, Radio House, Foxwood Road, Chesterfield S41 9RF. The Voucher must be unused and not damaged.
8.2 Refunds can only be made in the manner prescribed in clause 8.1:
1. To the individual who purchased the Voucher;
2. To the same credit or debit card the Voucher was purchased on; and
3. Refunds cannot be given once a booking has been made, nor on expired or extended vouchers.
8.3 Refunds cannot be given under any other circumstances.
9 Guarantee and Liability
9.1 Peak FM liability is hereby limited to the value of the Voucher.
9.2 Peak FM is not responsible for the performance of the Service Provider and does not guarantee or warrant the performance Service Provider.
9.3 Should the Customer not be satisfied with the performance of Service Provider, the Customer may direct their complaint to Peak FM, by contacting Peak FM in the manner prescribed in clause 8. Peak FM shall thereafter take all reasonable steps to investigate the Customer's complaint, but are not obliged to take any further steps.
10 Data Protection
10.1 Peak FM shall at all times comply with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998.
10.2 The Customer states his or her consent for the use of Customer data for advertising purposes by Peak FMand the transfer of this data to the Business Partners of Peak FM when completing the order of the Voucher online.
10.3 By accepting these Terms and Conditions, Peak FM and their Business Partners may contact the Customer with information about products, services and special offers.
10.4 Customers details will not be passed onto any non-related third party.
10.5 We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
11 Governing Law and Jurisdiction
11.1 These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
11.2 The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
Should any provision of these Terms and Conditions be found by any court or other competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision shall, to the extend required, be deemed not to form part of these Terms and Conditions and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall not be affected.
No variation and/or addition to these Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is agreed in writing and signed by Peak FM.