EMDO light switch on
Kickstart the 2019 festive season with Peak FM as we switch on the Christmas lights at East Midlands Designer Outlet on Thursday 14th November.
Join us for the most magical Christmas events this year with festive entertainment, amazing live performers and a chance to win prizes for all the family.
This year we bring you live music from Kyle Tomlinson and President Street - all the way from Australia!
As if that wasn’t enough Chesterfield choir Local Vocals will perform a set of seasonal favourites, and we might just get a visit from the big man in red and white!
You don’t want to miss ANY of this!
Here are the times:
- 5:30 Chesterfield choir Local Vocals sing you some festive favourites
- 6:00 Peak FM’s Ricky and Becky take to the stage to start Christmas
- 6:15 Britain’s Got Talent star Kyle Tomlinson live on stage
- 7:00 The big switch!
- 7:15 President Street live performance
- 7:20 Winner of our grand Christmas prize announced on stage
- 7:30 Another round of Christmas classics from Local Vocals
Enter Your Details Below For Your Chance To Win a Festive Break at Alton Towers
To celebrate the start of the festive season, Peak FM and Alton Towers have teamed up to give one lucky family of four a one night stay at Alton Towers Hotel for a Festive Break on 28th December 2019!
Your magical Festive Break includes:
- An overnight stay in the amazing accommodation
- The fun-filled Pantomime, Robin Hood
- One day theme park tickets with selected rides and attractions including CBeebies Land and Mutiny Bay
- One day Waterpark tickets
- A delicious buffet breakfast
- Evening entertainment
- 9 holes of crazy golf.
To enter the competition, either complete the entry form below or enter live at the event on November 14th where the winner will be announced.
More about East Midlands Designer Outlet...
From the 1st until 24th December East Midlands Designer Outlet host Santa’s Workshop. Each child gets a photo and chocolate treat!
Before the Christmas Rush begins get a head start on Black Friday before the crowds on Thursday 28th November. The outlet will be open Thursday 28th November and Friday 29th November from 9am until 9pm.
If it's a gift you're after make sure you buy a McArthurGlen gift card, now featuring new brands including; Converse, Joules & Wagamama.