Terms and Conditions - Children's Hospital
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Presented on behalf of Peak FM UTV Plc, a public limited company incorporated in Northern Ireland with registered number NI004230 and The Children’s Hospital Charity (registered charity number 505002) [Organisers].
By registering to take part in the Peak FM ‘Bounce it Better’ World Record attempt you are agreeing to the following conditions of entry:
- A maximum of 3,000 paid for places are available for this event.
- All participants must be aged 7 years or older by Sunday 28th July 2013 . Participants aged between 7 and 16 must be accompanied by a participating adult. Children under 7 years are not allowed to participate in the event. [We recommend a minimum height of 4 foot as appropriate for the space hoppers].
- Payment of a non-refundable registration fee of £10 per person will purchase a space hopper which will be made available to you at the event venue Stand Road Recreation Ground, Chesterfield, S41 8SW on the event day, Sunday 28th July 2013 3 from 10am. Payment of a non-refundable registration fee of £30 will purchase 4 space hoppers for use by 2 adults and 2 children OR 1 adult and three children. The fee is payable when you sign up to take part and secures your place(s) at the event.
- The space hopper(s) is /are yours to keep both during and after the event.
- Please arrive by 11am to ensure suitable time to get signed in and your space hopper ready for the event.
- On arrival at the Bounce it Better registration point on the day registered participants will be given a space hopper and pump in accordance with their payment. You will then be directed to a designated area of the arena. You will be required to inflate your space hopper(s) prior to the start of the world record attempt.
- If the Organisers determine, in their sole discretion, that the record attempt cannot occur at the scheduled time for any reason, the Organisers reserve the right to postpone the race to another date or time by public announcement. The Organisers shall not be held liable in any way for any loss, damage, or inconvenience which may be caused by such postponement.
- On the day please allow yourself enough time to sign in, we advise this be at least an hour before the scheduled start time of the attempt (as you will need to inflate your space hopper).
- The aim of the Bounce it Better world record attempt is to raise as much money as possible to support the Children’s Hospital in Sheffield.
- As this event takes place outside we cannot guarantee what the weather will do on the day. We recommend you bring umbrellas, sun cream, water, snacks (although there will be limited food concessions on site at the event).
- Participants are responsible for their own medical condition and ensuring they are fit to take part. Please consult your doctor if you suffer from heart, joint, back or breathing problems or any other medical condition that may affect your ability to take part.
- By registering you confirm that, as far as you are aware, you are currently in a good state of health and that you will not take part unless you are in a good state of health at the time of the event. We would recommend that anyone who is pregnant should not take part in the event.
- You are taking part in the event at your own risk. Neither Peak FM nor any third party organisers will have any responsibility for any risk, loss or costs incurred by you in connection with the event.
- Neither Peak FM or third party organisers of the event will carry insurance in relation to your participation in the event. Should you judge that additional insurance is necessary it is your responsibility to obtain this.
- Photographs taken at the event may be used by Peak FM / The Children’s Hospital Charity in future publicity material. You must notify the organisers of the event if you do not want your photograph to be used for this purpose.
- There will be strictly no alcohol allowed before or during the event.
- Smoking will not be allowed within the event arena.
- You are responsible for your own safety and that of any minor aged under 16 years that you bring along, during the event and should take reasonable care to ensure the safety of other participants.
- In the interest of your own safety and that of others you agree to comply with all instructions and guidelines given by the event organisers and persons acting on their behalf at the event.