Firefighters were called out to two separate incidents in our patch last night.
Firstly, just before 8.15pm, firefighters attended an unattended bonfire in Carr Vale.
Meanwhile, in nearby Creswell, crews from Clowne dealt with a piece of furniture, which was alight on waste ground.
20:20 @ClowneOn attended an incident on Elmton Close, Creswell. This involved 1 settee set a light on waste ground, which had spread to surrounding land for approx 5 sq meters. Crews used 1 hose reel jet to extinguish the fire. pic.twitter.com/RKnG5viV1h— Derbyshire Fire & Rescue Service (@DerbyshireFRS) September 1, 2019