The incident involved a light fitting at the house.
A child's sustained slight burns during a house fire in Dronfield Woodhouse this morning.
Crews attended the scene on Smithy Croft at around 7.40am.
The blaze was already out on arrival, although first aid had to be performed on the injured young person.
07:40 #Dronfield_RDS #Chesterfield_White attended a fire involving a light fitting in a house on Smithy Croft, Dronfield Woodhouse. The fire was out on the arrival of fs who removed the light fitting, gave 1st aid to 1 child with slight burns & gave advice to the occupiers.— Derbyshire Fire & Rescue Service (@DerbyshireFRS) January 31, 2019