Emergency services arrived before 9am today.
A Staveley resident had to be treated for the effects of smoke inhalation this morning-following a house fire on Duke Street.
The blaze started in the bedroom of the property.
Crews attended the scene just after 8.45am.
08:47 Crews from #Chesterfield_Blue and #Staveley_Blue attended a house fire on Duke St, #Staveley. Bedroom fire, 4BA 2HR were used. @EMASNHSTrust attended also. Casualty treated for effects of smoke inhalation. @DerbysPolice attended also for controlling traffic.— Derbyshire Fire & Rescue Service (@DerbyshireFRS) March 26, 2019