The incident happened last night.
Fire crews from bakewell tackled a BBQ blaze in Chatsworth last night.
It took place near Calton Lees car park.
Last night @BakewellFire attended a🔥near Calton Lees carpark (chatsworth).The 🔥was an unattended BBQ. When the ground is so hot/dry fire can quickly spread from a BBQ. Only use designated areas for your BBQ&ensure it’s extinguished with no burning embers before disposing of it pic.twitter.com/lkjFsanRZX— Derbyshire Fire & Rescue Service (@DerbyshireFRS) July 26, 2019