It involved a candle on top of a log burner.
Firefighters were called out to a residential property fire in Buxton last night-which involved a candle on top of a log burner.
Crews were called to Hardwick Mount yesterday evening.
They dampened down and ventilated the property at around 8.10pm.
2011 hours #Buxton_White #Chapel_RDS & #WhaleyBridge_RDS attended reports of a residential property #fire on Hardwick Mount #Buxton. On arrival this was found to involve a candle on top of a log burner. Crews dampened down and ventilated the property. 🚒🔥— Derbyshire Fire & Rescue Service (@DerbyshireFRS) January 30, 2019