The incidents took place last night.
Firefighters in Derbyshire were forced to deal with a couple of chimney fires last night.
The first blaze took place off Goosehill in Castleton just before 7.30pm.
19:23 #Hathersage_RDS attended a chimney fire off Goosehill in Castleton. The chimney was well alight and specialist chimney gear was used by firefighters to extinguish the fire. A thermal imaging camera was also used to confirm the fire had not spread 🔥🚒— Derbyshire Fire & Rescue Service (@DerbyshireFRS) March 12, 2019
Just over two hours later, staff from Buxton attended a similar type of fire on Church Street in Moneyash.
21:43 #Buxton_Blue attended reports of a chimney fire on Church St, Monyash. Crews carried out a full investigation of the chimney and surrounding area before emptying out the contents of the log burner. Advice was given to occupiers. 🔥🚒— Derbyshire Fire & Rescue Service (@DerbyshireFRS) March 12, 2019