Bakewell Road has now been forced to close at the A6020.
Flooding has led to another road closure in the Derbyshire Dales this morning.
The A6020 on Bakewell Road, between the Hassop Cafe roundabout and turn off for Great Longstone's closed due to a car stuck in floodwater there.
One more road closed - the A6020 Bakewell Road, between the Hassop cafe roundabout and the turn off for Great Longstone - closed because of a flood and a car that is stuck. Our website has the most up to date list. https://t.co/aJwqqEIjWR pic.twitter.com/v1dE0sIC5T— Derbyshire CC (@Derbyshirecc) November 12, 2019
Please check before travelling and do not drive into flood water or drive on roads that are closed. The following roads are currently closed:
- Abney Road, Abney to the Gliding Club - closed because of a landslip and likely to remain so for some time.
- Park Lane, Rodsley, Ashbourne - closed because of flood damage
- A6020, Bakewell Road, between Hassop Cafe roundabout and turn off for Great Longstone - closed because of a flood and a stuck car.
North East Derbyshire and Bolsover
- Buttermilk Lane, Shuttlewood - closed because of damage to a bridge and likely to remain so for some time.
- B6057 - Unstone - closed because of damage to a culvert.
- Gashouse Lane, Eckington - closed because of damage to the road from flooding.
Amber Valley, South Derbyshire and Erewash
- Heage Lane, Etwall - closed because of flooding.
- B5010 Main Road, Borrowash to Thulston - closed because of flooding.
- Birkin Lane, Wingerworth – road closed at junctions of Pearce Lane, Bolehill Lane and Malthouse Lane because of flooding caused by a water leak
- Ingleby Lane, Swarkestone - closed because of flooding.