Crews dealt with the blaze earlier today.
A man's suffered from smoke inhalation this morning-following a kitchen fire in Alfreton.
Crews attended the scene on Highfields close at around 8am.
One hose reel jet was used to extinguish the fire.
0809 hrs #Alfreton_Green attended an incident on Highfields Close, Alfreton, this was a kitchen fire, 2 ba and 1 hrj was used to extinguish the fire, @EMASNHSTrust were also in attendance for one male suffering from smoke inhalation, advice was given to the occupants.— Derbyshire Fire & Rescue Service (@DerbyshireFRS) February 8, 2019