The incident took place this morning.
Thinking of proposing this Valentine's Day? Make sure the ring fits first!
Unfortunately for one Clowne resident, their jewellery got stuck on their fingers this morning and caused painful swelling.
Firefighters attended the property on West Street and removed the rings just before midday.
11:44 @ClowneOn attended a residential property on West Street #Clowne to assist a resident in the removal of their rings which had become stuck and was causing painful swelling. A specialist 'ring-cutter' was used by #Firefighters to safely remove the jewellery.— Derbyshire Fire & Rescue Service (@DerbyshireFRS) February 11, 2019