The blaze took place late last night.
Two people were left requiring medical treatment last night following a kitchen fire at a property in Bolsover.
Fire crews were called to the scene on Station Road just before 10pm.
21:55 @bolsoverfirest1 & @StaveleyFire Blue watch attended a kitchen fire at a domestic property on Station Road, Bolsover. Fire was out on arrival of crews who then ventilated the property. Two occupants left in care of @EMASNHSTrust— Derbyshire Fire & Rescue Service (@DerbyshireFRS) June 24, 2019