Kylie Minogue has announced a UK and Ireland tour for later this year.
The Australian singer will hit the road in September and October to mark the release of her upcoming album Golden, having last embarked on a concert stint with a mini-tour of Europe in 2015.
Fans have been promised a "country feel" to the line-up of fresh tracks, which were recorded in Nashville in the aftermath of the 49-year-old's split from fiance Joshua Sasse.
All of the songs were co-written by Minogue, including lead single Dancing, which was released in January.
The tour, which will also feature plenty of her renowned back catalogue, will get under way at the Metro Radio Arena in Newcastle on 18 September.
From there it will head to Nottingham, Birmingham, Bournemouth, Cardiff, London, Glasgow, Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds and Dublin, before wrapping up in Belfast on 8 October.
Kylie Minogue - Golden Tour 2018
- Tuesday 18th September - Newcastle Metro Radio Arena
- Thursday 20th September - Nottingham Motorpoint Arena
- Friday 21st September - Birmingham Genting Arena
- Saturday 22nd September - Bournemouth International Centre
- Monday 24th September - Cardiff Motorpoint Arena
- Wednesday 26th September - London The O2
- Thursday 27th September - London The O2
- Sunday 30th September - Glasgow SSE Hydro
- Monday 1st October - Manchester Arena
- Wednesday 3rd October - Liverpool Echo Arena
- Thursday 4th October - Leeds First Direct Arena
- Sunday 7th October - Ireland Dublin 3 Arena
- Monday 8th October - Belfast The SSE Arena
Fans can get tickets early by pre-ordering her new album here